Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Fastest Restoration Team
When you need last minute, unexpected restoration services, SERVPRO of Campbell is who you can trust! Our team works quickly to pack up our equipment in our trucks and get out to your property within a timely manner. Disaster strikes when you least expect it; that's why SERVPRO of Campbell is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year - even holidays! We want to make sure we are always available for our community when they need us most!
When you need FAST and reliable restoration and remediation services, contact our team at SERVPRO of Campbell. We're here to help!
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (408) 371-4001
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2170 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Campbell arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.